Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.allaboutbusinessconsulting.com
Applicable to: All About Business Consulting, including their affiliated companies, parents, entities and divisions and subdivisions (collectively referred to as “Company”)
Protecting your privacy is important to the Company. This policy describes how the Company uses, collects and discloses any personal information you may provide while using the Company’s websites. This policy also explains what types of services are provided through the Company’s on-line web sites.
1. USE CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT AND CONSENT. Use of the Company’s web sites indicates your consent to the Company’s use/disclosure of your personal information, according to the terms of this policy. You may not use the Company’s web sites if you do not agree to this policy.
2. AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION. This web site collects information regarding web site users, including but not limited to your IP address and Internet Service Provider (ISP). When you use our web sites, we will obtain information regarding your computer’s operating system, what parts of the web sites you visit, operating system you are using, the sections of the web sites you visit, pages accessed and any material you may post or retrieve off the site. This type of information is used by our system administration division, and may be used to make changes to our web sites. This type of information may be disclosed to others and chronicled for later purposes.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU. The Company web site may solicit you to provide your resume, name, address, phone number, e-mail address, fax number, etc. This information may be used to enable us to contact you, to allow you to use specific features of the web site or other various reasons. If you do not provide the requested information, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Company’s web site. The Company may use such information to contact and communicate with you, to reply to your questions, to provide you with information or services or as applicable law otherwise permits. All communications/information may be kept on file for such period of time as deemed appropriate by the Company, or subject to applicable law.
5. COMPANY E-MAIL. If you have agreed, the Company may send to you e-mail or other communication containing information about the Company or other entities. You may request the Company to discontinue sending you e-mails at any time by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. OTHER USE OF INFORMATION. The Company may utilize personal and/or non-personal information (IP addresses, operating systems, etc.) to compile statistics on user characteristics (residence, income and other demographic information) and use of the Company website. The Company may provide these types of statistics to other parties. No personally identifiable information is contained in such statistics or reports. You will not be identifiable based on such compilation of data. The Company complies with all applicable laws regarding maintaining the confidentiality of all personally-identifiable information (Social Security numbers, phone numbers, addresses, aliases, etc.). All such information will be utilized only in conformance with this policy. Should you decide to no longer use this Web site, the information you may have previously submitted will remain subject to this policy.
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED TO OTHER PARTIES. The Company will only disclose personal information under the following circumstances: (a) persons you have authorized the Company to provide such information; (b) the Company may disclose personal information to affiliated business entities, subsidiaries, etc. for employment-related use or for reasons regarding your use of the Web site; (c) the Company may provide your personal information to another business entity in the event of a sale, transfer or merger provided the other entity agrees to keep all such information confidential according to terms at least as strict as this policy; (d) the Company may disclose your personal information as directed by applicable law, law enforcement agencies, governmental agencies and investigations of unlawful activity, to comply with a warrant, subpoena or an order of a court to produce employment-related records.
8. RECORD RETENTION AND SECURITY. The Company maintains all information provided by you at its headquarters in Atlanta or at other locations deemed appropriate by the Company for the storage of such information. The Company uses security measures applicable to the nature of the information provided. Bear in mind that risks cannot ever be completely eliminated and the Company is unable to guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed contrary to this policy. The Company complies with all applicable laws upon the occurrence of any unauthorized disclosure of personally-identifiable information (PII).
9. YOUR ENTITLEMENT TO ACCESS YOUR OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION. You are entitled to request access to your personal information, as well as the Company’s’ collection, disclosure and use of such information you have provided. To request access, please contact the Company’s IT services at: email@example.com. You will then be eligible to review such information in accordance with law, to dispute the accuracy or completeness of such information, or to request changes to such information.
10. LINKS TO WEB SITES OTHER THAN THE COMPANY’S WEBSITES. The Company’s web sites may contain links to other third-party Web sites. By using this Web site, you are agreeing to hold the Company harmless for any claims or causes of action that may arise due to the other third-party web sites’ collection, use or disclosure of your personal information.
11. AMENDMENTS TO POLICY. This policy may be amended at any time, subject to the Company’s sole discretion, with or without notice to users. Updated versions of this policy will be available at this location; your continued use of the Company’s web site(s) will signify your consent to any updated policies. In the event any Company policy posted elsewhere on the Company’s web sites conflicts with the provisions of this policy, the provisions of this policy shall control
All About Business Consulting website.
The term “ All About Business Consulting” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is: PO Box 141, Porterdale, Georgia 30070 The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without All About Business Consulting’ prior written consent.